Followers

Pages

19 September 2012

Challenge #188 Around the World

HELLO, HOLA, KONNICHIHA, NI HAO, BONJOUR, MERHABA, HALLO, BOG, GOD DAG, HOI, BULA BULA!!


As technology expands, the world seems to get smaller.  We are are able to travel farther and more often.  Computers and television have brought the world to our doorsteps.  We can see and hear things that we never could have before, and although we can do it from the comfort of our own homes, I highly recommend leaving the couch or computer chair to experience it for yourselves! It's time to travel the World!  



Let's get creative with projects from AROUND THE WORLD  this week! 



Our Sponsor is DIGITAL PAPER CRAFT and our team had the pleasure of using several fabulous images for this challenge.  



A few words from Siobhan...

When I was introduced to the Internet, I found a whole new way to draw – with art programs! This opened up a completely new world for me. In 2000, I started up my pixel site, “Lillyskites”. From there I moved on to designing web sets and dolls, and from there more and more people requested scrapbooking graphics – so here I am! I love creating children graphics, and my style is mainly whimsy and prim. No matter how hard I try to go another way, it usually always ends up as one of these!
I have always loved to draw.
digitalpapercraft.com















4 comments:

  1. Great theme for this weeks challenge and great cards from the DT
    x catherine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the DT cards! and thanks for such an interesting challenge.

    Jennifer. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great theme...I hope my interpretation is oK...You did start out with Travel the World/Around the World.

    I think my ship looks like an old ship that set out to discover the New World (Canada!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love to travel, great theme for this week. I went to Vegas and saw Paris, Monticarlo, Egypt and stayed in a castle. All in one week. Great inspiration ladies.

    ReplyDelete