Followers

17 October 2012

Challenge #192 GET WELL!

Do you know someone right now who is feeling a little under the weather?  With Fall comes the onset of cold, wet weather, and the kids back in school spreading around germs, so unfortunately, it's hard to fend off all those colds and flu!  Let's show we care this week with some GET WELL cards!

FRESH BREWED DESIGNS is our generous SPONSOR this week! 


Hello! I am  Heather, the artist and owner of Fresh Brewed Designs .  I'm the wife of an amazing husband and mother of two sweet and talented kids.  I home school my children.  I  LOVE coffee, creating and chatting with my friends.  Fresh Brewed Designs is an online shop that I opened in November 2010.  We sell a wide variety of rubber and digital stamps that grows daily. We have a digi release once (sometimes more) a month as well as our monthly rubber release and blog hops.
At  Fresh Brewed Designs we always have a fresh pot of  creativity brewing. 
So stop by and join us for a cuppa whenever you want!


The WINNER will receive 3 digis from Fresh Brewed Designs! 

Now here's some inspiration from the team...remember you can click on their names to go straight to their blogs if you would like to leave them some love! 



Guest Designer Stephanie











2 comments:

  1. Great Inspiration! This challenge was perfect timing as I needed to do a card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the challenge and inspiration!

    ReplyDelete