Followers

14 November 2012

Challenge #196 CASE It


Hello!!  We have a fabulous Guest Designer CARD to CASE this week!  To CASE means to 'copy and share everything' or more simply to be inspired by the creation in question...Try to recreate the card in your own way, or interpret it more loosely by taking inspiration from the elements.  It could be the colors, the layout/sketch or a main element that you want to use in your own creation.
 Be inspired by what you see and make it your own...but please give credit to the original!  Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery and giving credit shows your  respect and appreciation!
Our Sponsor this week is SAN'S DESIGNS
I live in Sweden with my husband, our little boy Theo and our cat. We live in a town called Nyköping on the east coast, just 10 km south of Stockholm. I'm in my thirties and I have recently gone back to work after being on maternity leave for a year and a half. About three years ago I started to discover digital stamps, and how I could convert my own doodles into digital stamps. When I started my own blog; San's Design, I also started a webshop, where you can get some of my designs. Others are being converted into rubber stamps by a swedish company called Stämpelkällan. Every month you can visit my blog and download a new freebie. These freebies are only available for one month, and then they are replaced by a new one. There are also a few free templates and word arts on the blog. I hope that you will enjoy creating with my designs as much as I do drawing them!
Susanne is offering five digis to the winner AND if we have more than 50 participants 2 Digis will be offered to the runner up as well! 






Tiets CARD to CASE

Thank you Tiets for your lovely creation to inspire us this week!
Now here's some inspiration from the team. We've each of us interpreted Tiets's card, and taken inspiration in our own way...
JEANET our Guest Designer








Join us for the challenge and leave your link below; we look forward to seeing what you do!






1 comment: