Followers

Design Team Call

Design Team Call - Crafty Creations Challenges has a DT call for one position. Click here for more info

28 November 2012

Challenge #198 A Sketch

 I hope everyone still has some crafting mojo left in them after last week's amazing turnout!! WOW! Over 200 of you played last week! 

Well let's have a another round with this fun SKETCH!


This week's sponsor is MY HEART PIECES

Drawing is my addiction, and it was started when I was 5years old. I just love fairy and anything related to fairy. I am a Day Dreamer. I always thinking about some images which can touch your heart. I love card making too and I started blogging near about 1-2 years. I never thought people appreciate my love of art. I am really happy to discover this blog land. 

Thank You
Priyanka

The winner will receive 3 Digi Stamps from MY HEART PIECES!


Here's our team's fabulous sketch interpretations! Join in and have fun! 




 Anna has used the sweet image "Granny Time" from My Heart Pieces.




Deena has used "Listing Your Wishes" from My Heart Pieces


b
 







3 comments:

  1. Thank you for another challenge - The DT did a very nice job on their projects - enjoy your week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These all are great cards. So lovely designs. I like the colors and love the CAS style design like Plastic cards which make the card POP. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely card you have made here. This is so beautiful. The floral prints are fabulous with this. The bows are the perfect touch.this is so clever! Can't believe you drew it yourself, because it is really gorgeous and works really well with the colors you have picked! Love your detailing on it!Beautiful card, love the soft green! It's Clean and Simple (CAS) which is right up your alley. easy to fall in love with the images, nice touch not to add too much colour that might distract from it. love to use it in my business Plastic card Printing .

    ReplyDelete