Followers

06 March 2013

#212- Welcome New Design Team!

We are back once again with a challenge for you and 4 new DT members!  Hopefully this challenge isn't quite as difficult for you.  Please show us some GREEN!

Our Sponsor this week is StampFairy!
Up for grabs in a $10 prize Certificate to use at their store.
Their DT has joined us this week with two wonderful takes on our Challenge...
She used an image from their Clementine Spring 3 Collection.

She used an image from their Linda Spring Collection.
And can I have a drum roll please.....
Presenting the new Crafty Creations Design Team members...
My name is Anna-Karin and I´m 45 years old . I live in Umea a city in
the north of Sweden. I am married and have two girls 21 and 15 years old.
I started making cards in 2008.
My name is Marlene I live in the Highlands of Scotland, My Husbands name is David we have 1 daughter Victoria and 3 grandchildren.     I started making cards in 2011, when my Husband became seriously ill, this helped to keep calm and sane. He has fully recovered now and is back at work       full time.

I am an elementary school teacher, mom, and wife. My daughter is 16 years old
and I  have been married for 23 yearsas of last month! Time sure
goes by quickly.  I live in a very small town in southeastern Ohio.
I live in a village just outside
Vienna in Austria. I share my home with my two little white guinea pigs and I
work as a molecular biologist for a pharma company.
My free time is occupied with crafting (patchwork, scrapbooking and card making)
My creations are usually cute-style and far from simple. :-) I love to go
hiking, sightseeing, taking pictures, reading and I spend a lot of time with my
young niece and nephew.
Please visit our new DT members and say HI!  

And our Fabulous Current DT's makes...






14 comments:

  1. Great theme once again, lovely dt creations and a big welcome to the new dt, what a stunning bunch you've found, fab job! Ruby x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Gail. Wonderful Irish Green DT creations.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to the new DT! Wonderful GREEN inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous creations from the team. Thank you so much for showcasing our Stampfairy images so wonderfully.
    Annette
    Stampfairy.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for the challenge. I love all the images that the DT used. They are great cards.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely DT pieces. Thank you for the "green" challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. A huge congrats to the new gals. Fab creations by all. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fantastic inspiration and I LOVE the green challenge. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fun Challenge!!Awesome projects!!New Follower.
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fab challenge and great DT inspiration - thank you hugs Karen P

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats to the new DT members! Pretty DT projects!

    ReplyDelete