Followers

20 March 2013

Challenge #214

Welcome back again this week to Crafty Creations.  I am going to start out saying thank you all for your wonderful creations last week.  The winner of last week's prize is # 13 Bishopmate.

Please contact Jaime for prize info for your BugABoo Prize.

Now on to this week's challenge and sponsor...
is sponsoring us this week with a
$12 gift card 
to their wonderful shop full of images.
A Day of Daisies provides themed categories of over 1000 digital illustrations, including fairy tales, magical mermaids, cutie kids, vintage illustrations, sentiments and lovely designes for all occasions!

The challenge this week is 
Embossing
either dry or heat.

Now on to this week's design team inspiration using some images from A Day of Daisies.




Hope you can join us this week by linking your entry below!

12 comments:

  1. Fabulous DT projects, thank you for the inspiration and great challenge.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for a wonderful challenge and such beautiful DT work for added inspiration! I adore ADFD and LOVE seeing their digis in others' creations! HUGS! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous DT creations! , and thank your for a great challenge them - I love dry embossing.

    Hugs,
    Jennifer. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great challenge and great inspiration from the DT
    x catherine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful cards Ladies, Anna I LOVE everything about your card, especially the colours! Thanks for a great challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great challenge. I love the DT inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello, All work from the DT Team is gorgeous. Lisa :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous DT inspiration and great challenge - thank you! Karen P

    ReplyDelete
  9. Embossing with my Cuttlebug is probably my favorite go-to technique for adding texture! Thanks for the challenge to remind me to use some of my new folders! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely DT samples. Thank you for the embossing challenge. I got my Big Kick for Christmas and this was the first time I used the embossing folders.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful cards ladies, Anna I LOVE the colours you used, they're so rich! Thanks for a great challenge.

    ReplyDelete