Followers

19 June 2013

Challenge #227 Your Favourite Fairytale

Hi everyone, it's Meighan here and welcome back to Crafty Creations Challenges for another fun challenge.


But before we tell you about the challenge this week we need to announce the winner from last weeks Let's Get Sketch Challenge.


We had many wonderful creations and the random number generator has picked entry #4








Congratulations Heike!  Please contact Jamie for instructions on how to redeem your prize.




This week's challenge is:


Your Favourite Fairytale


and our challenge this week is sponsored by Guylou's Inimitability.

Here is a little about Guylou:

Guylou is a French Canadian artist, currently living in Toronto. Guylou opened her store in January 2010, focusing mainly on varied images of people. Since that time, her style has become even more eclectic, and her store now includes a large variety of cute, fun and quality images for any project.

Guylou';s Inimitability


Have a look at the fantastic Fairytale creations the Design Team have for you below:


Anna-Karin - Cinderella 

 


Marlene - Little Mermaid



Lindsey - Fairytale Love


Heather - Magical Birthday



Meighan - Magical Fairy


Evelina - Rapunzel 



We cannot wait to see your Fairytale Creations!


2 comments:

  1. Awesome job on the inspirations DT! They are all lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jamie,

    I´ve seen that I´ve won at Crafty creations and you can introduce me what to do now.

    I´m so happy that I won Thank you so much!

    Hugs, Heike

    PS: I wrote an email, but it was sent back to me...I don´t know why. I took the link above.

    Here´s my mailadress: heike.kohnen@gmx.net

    ReplyDelete