Followers

26 June 2013

Challenge #228--Fashion is my Passion

Hello everyone and welcome back to Crafty Creations!
 
Our last week's winner is.... #6 Monika Reeck! 
 
Congratulations and please contact Jaime to redeem your prize  Thanks to everyone who participated.  We are always delighted that you take time out of your busy schedule to play along with us and always look forward to seeing your creations each week.
 
This week, our challenge is "Fashion."  Use your imagination and just go with anything dealing with clothing, purses, shoes, or style.
 
Our sponsor this week is San's Design.  The winner of this week's challenge will receive five (5) digistamps of their choice AND if more than 50 people participate, we will pick another winner to receive two (2) digistamps of their choice.  The excitement does not stop there either.  San's Design is having a new release and a FLASH SALE on the 29th and 30th which will be this coming Saturday and Sunday only.  There will also be a freebie at San's Designs, so please be sure to stop by.
 
San's Design
 
The design team had a lot of fun playing with San's digistamps.  Here is what we created to help inspire.
 
 
 
 
 
We recently added a new member to our team.  Her name is Tracy and we are so excited to have her on our DT.  Please pop over to her blog and give her a warm welcome.  Here is the card she created.
 
Fashions of Olde
 
Anna
029-1 blog
 
Now, its your turn!  Please link your creation up below. 
 
 

3 comments:

  1. Thank you very much for choosing my card as the winner...I am soooo happy...I will contact Jaime for the prize...once again many thanks it makes my day more brighter :)Hugs, Monika

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic DT cards, I have entered two which I couldn't resist...thanks for allowing more than one entry..cheers, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear DT Member I have emaling to Jaime but the mail address is not right It comes back to me the mail for her...I leave a comment also on her Post but till today I didnt get any answer how I can claim the prize...please help me to tell which mail addy should I send to Jaime...many thanks for choose my card (once again) cheers...Monika

    ReplyDelete