05 February 2014

Challenge #256 For the birds

Hello, Crafty Creators, Anna here with a brand new challenge at our blog.
But first let me thank you for all your beautiful seasonal entries, after seeing all these fancy projects, we cannot state which season would be the best. All of them are great!
As usual, our winner has been picked by random.org and its

no. 83: Helen
CONGRATULATIONS!
Please contact Jaime to claim your prize.

And now our TOP 3 picked by our DT.
In numercial order our best creations are

no. 12 coldwaters2

no. 24 Mirella DK

no. 54 HeidiD

GOOD JOB!
Please grab the TOP 3 badge from the sidebar and wear it with pride!

Are you ready for the next challenge?
It's
FOR THE BIRDS
Yes, just use a bird in your creation and it will be fine.
Our sponsor for this challenge is


And if you still wonder, here are some wonderful projects made by our DT


Anna-Karin using sponsor's stamp 'Waking up birdie'


Marlene using sponsor's stamp 'A little birdie told me'

Mary using sponsor's stamp 'Birdie's nest'

Heather using sponsor's stamp  'Waking up birdie'

Meighan using sponsor's stamp 'A little birdie told me'

Sabine using sponsor's stamp 'A little birdie told me'

Jaime using Waking up Birdie

Now you know everything. All you have to do now is to grab your crafty tools and make a fancy creation with a bird! We can't wait to see your entries!
Have a nice time!
Anna







5 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for choosing my card as part of your top 3! congrats to winner and rest of top 3!
    Mirella DK

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, thank you so much girls for choosing my card as one of the top 3 I will wear the badge with pride, I would also like to congratulate the winner and other top 3 ladies. The DT selection for the new challenge is fabby.
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! Have just sent an e-mail - hope I have the right e-mail address. I picked it up from a previous post as I couldn't spot it on the blog.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for a great challenge and the fab DT inspiration x

    ReplyDelete