Followers

Pages

04 February 2009

Challenge Number 1

Well it is great to get started with our official first Challenge here on Crafty Creations. I would like to extend our thanks for all of you that have found us. I can't wait to see what everyone comes up with. For this week the challenge is HEARTS GALORE. It can be any medium you wish, it just needs to have some hearts on it. Entrants this week will get entered into the candy drawing below. It is okay if you already signed up you will get another chance at the prize. Have fun and hope to see you next week. Here are the design team inspirations for you. If you want to know how they did them the links to their blogs are on the side bar. Thanks Donna for being our guest designer this week.


Jaime

Deena

Donna


Steph

15 comments:

  1. Great challenge and beautiful DT samples. Here is my entry.
    x Natasha x

    ReplyDelete
  2. great challenge gals and welcome back!!!!!


    Here’s my entry

    Hugs Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What lovely candy to give away and also the DT samples are great. Good start for the new blog. here's my entry

    Jayne xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. DT has done a fabulous job with their items. my entry can be found Here

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great challenge, thank you!
    Love the DT cards as well, and the earrings!

    Here's my entry

    Thanks for looking.

    Roz x

    ReplyDelete
  6. So glad you're back!!!
    Beautiful DT creations!!
    here's mine:
    Kiss, kiss
    Blessings, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  7. Welcome back! Great challenge. Love the DT's work!
    You can find my entry here. TFL
    Els
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. here is my entry
    dont know how to link it but here is the link to my blog.

    http://creatingisfun.blogspot.com/2009/01/valentine-bookmark.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. Found you new challenge through a friends blog - how lovely another to add to my list and so brill to find you on challenge one!

    HERE IS MY CARD

    good luck - design team work is brill.
    Ann xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. New challenges...great! Here's mine for this one:

    http://cardsandthings.blogspot.com/2009/02/for-dear-friend.html

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great new challenge site and really like this theme as I had already decided to make my Valentines card with plenty of hearts. You can find my entry here
    Thanks for looking and please be aware that should my number be pulled from the hat I will be away in rest bite until 16th February.
    Thanks
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Ladies,Fab challenge and gorgeous DT creations :)
    Here is my entry.
    Hope you like,thanks for looking :)
    Val xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Great challenge and the DT'S cards are beautiful.
    Here's mine Hope you like it.

    Linda


    http://pinksandlilacs.blogspot.com/search/label/Valentines%20Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  14. here we go then first challenge ~wonderful cards girls!!
    here is my card
    thanks for looking
    vanessa xx

    ReplyDelete