Followers

Pages

29 April 2009

Challenge # 13 SWEET AND YUMMY

Hello everyone and welcome to Crafty Creations Challenge!
Wow, a lot of entries for last week's challenge 'bookmarks'!
We loved visiting your blogs and looking over your work.
Deena will announce the winner later today!
Deena was our great sponsor of last week with her Etsy Shop A Creative Need.


The theme of this week is 'Sweet and Yummy'!
...Sweet colours, yummy cupcakes, a recipe,.. Lots of possibilities!
We accept any craft project!



This week's sponsor is TANNY'S TREASURES
who is offering a fabulous prize!
You can find brads, embellishments, ribbon, buttons,... on her ebay-store!!
Please pop over to visit her lovely store with worldwide shipping!

The prize includes 2 lovely stamps, a lot of embellishments, ribbon, eyelets, flowers...
Yes, what you see here is what you'll get!! Isn't that great!!


So, here are the Design Team creations to inspire you :

Guest Designer
Donna






Ali


Saskia


Jenny

To enter, post your creation on your blog with a link back here in the post, before Wednesday May, 6th.

We are looking forward to seeing your creations!


Have fun!

18 comments:

  1. Hello! Here is my 1st entry
    http://wananissorfina.blogspot.com/2009/04/kapkek-pincushion.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab challenge & great DT samples :o)

    My card is hereHugs
    Tracey
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great "Yummy" challenge !!!
    Here is my Yummy card Thanks for looking !!!

    Peggy

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun challenge. Something other than a card.Here is my project:
    http://busybeestamper.blogspot.com/2009/04/crafty-creations-13.html

    Virginia

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab DT samples. Those cookies look yummy. :) Here is my card. Thanks for looking.
    x Natasha x

    ReplyDelete
  6. wonderful inspiration! i'm all about the sweets, and hope my friend will like this card:
    Hello, Cupcake!---Karmyn

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow you have some great cards on here I am now a follower love cheryl xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a lovely challenge! So very me!!! ooo making me hungry! fantastic DT creations!

    Here's mine!Hugs
    Carly xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. A scrummy challenge, have made a card for the challenge, you can see it on my blogThanks
    Clairex

    ReplyDelete
  10. great challenge as just received my new cupcake stamp!! love the dt creations ~very yummy!!
    here is my card
    thanks for looking
    vanessaxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great challenge,
    you can see my entry HERE on my blog,
    Hugs
    Angie

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hello! What a wonderful challenge this week! Really enjoyed this one! Wonderful entries by the DT too! This is my entry: http://crafty-angel.blogspot.com/

    Hugs mandyxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi, great challenge this week, my mouth was watering!I had a great time doing it.So
    here's mine!Hugs xx
    Pat

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a delicious challenge, and such yummy and lovely DT examples :))
    I did not have to think twice to enter. You can find my card here, hope you like it.
    Kind regards from Slovenia, tulpika

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lovely challenge. My card is here

    http://daisychain-daisychain.blogspot.com/2009/05/make-wish.html

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a YUMBLY challenge....here is my card:

    http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/1336081?cat=500&ppuser=179849

    Thank you for the opportunity to play - the DT ideas are great - YUMBLY infact!

    ReplyDelete
  17. hi.
    i'm jaja from malaysia.

    hope this challenge still open coz i would like to join it.

    hereis my entry. a cutie pie frame pictures. have a look.

    ReplyDelete