Followers

Pages

08 April 2009

Crafty Creations Challenge #10

Well here we are challentge 10 and this week I'm being a little easier on you all with the theme... I guess fabric was a bit tricky so to get evryone back into the swing of things (including myself) I picked a simple one....

Recycling

So you can make anything you like as long as at least one part of the piece has been recycled from something old or previously used.

This weeks prize is... my DT piece.. so the winner will be sent my tape measure brooch, to jazz up their coat or handbag!

So now it's time to show you the design teams pieces.. and I love what they have done with the theme!

Ali


Deena

Jaime

Saskia

Steph



12 comments:

  1. love all the dt's items,
    sorry didnt get time to have a go last week, as had to catch up with knitting orders I had, hope to get more time to participate this week,
    love the blog,
    hugs
    ANgie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Saskia, These cards are all wonderful - kudo's to the creative ladies that posted! I wanted to thank you for taking the time to stop by my blog and leave a comment. It means a lot to me, as I'm just getting started at all of the challenges and blog hopping.
    Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I made the challenge, I used a bottlecap, I hope that will do.
    You can find my card here. Thanks for looking.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The DT work is superb. I made something, i made something that i hope will count for the challenge.
    You can find it
    here!
    Thanks for looking.
    Pat xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous creations from the DT again, i have recycled some ribbon from a pair of jim jams...


    Here is mine.

    Thanks for looking hugs Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello everyone! I am new to your blog and thought I would enter your challenge this week. I made this from a a little tea candle holder that I had. You can take a peek here! Thanks! Cathy
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/papier_girl/3429566674/

    ReplyDelete
  7. lovely examples.Saskia you are really an inspiration.Well done DTS.TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great inspirational DT samples. I recycled an old paper box. You can find it here. Thanks for looking.
    x Natasha x

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  10. All fab makes everyone. You can view mine HERE

    I've recycled an old book to make flower embelsihments!

    ReplyDelete