Followers

Pages

26 May 2009

Challenge #17 - Butterflies

We have a new challenge for you! Are you ready? This week's theme is BUTTERFLIES

Any crafty creation is accepted and you have until Tuesday June 2 at midnight to post and leave us a link using our new MISTER LINKY FORM below, to be entered into our random pick for this week's prize!

Our SPONSOR this week is SHOOTING STAR JEWELRY and she has generously offered this gorgeous handcrafted bracelet as the prize for this week's challenge winner! Please take some time to have a look through her shop, there are many beautiful pieces that you will want to call your own!




WE ARE ALSO LOOKING FOR GUEST DESIGNERS! We will select one person from this week's challenge entries (please indicate if you are interested) to guest design for the following two weeks challenges! Sound good? We want to show off your talent, and in turn, inspire new talented crafters too!!

We are happy to have JENNIFER with us this week as our Guest Designer! She has made this stunning envelope style bookmark holder with an origami butterfly! The papers are fabulous aren't they?





And Tabitha with this lovely Friends card



Donna's sweet butterfly card in soft yellow





Steph's adorable hedgie card with butterfly background



Ali's beautiful daisy and butterfly welcome wreath



Deena's butterfly baby card




Saskia's beautiful butterfly brooch


Jaime's simple circle card


Have fun with the challenge! We are excited to see what you come up with, the creative talent we see week after week is inspiring!!
Don't forget to link your creations using our new easy to use Mister Linky. IF MISTER LINKY IS NOT WORKING PROPERLY, PLEASE LEAVE A LINK AS USUAL IN THE COMMENTS! THANKS!

23 comments:

  1. Deena sent me over this is a great challenge...I have two I would love to share!!! I would be honored to have a guest spot!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous DT-creations girls!
    It's the first time for me to participate, but I really love this challenge: Butterflies :):)
    And the last challenges look awesome too!
    Well.. See you next week! Dunno if it is alright to guest-design when this is the first time participating? If so, I'm definitely interested!
    Dunno if Mr Linky worked.. It is doing quite weird at the moment.. Here is my card!
    X, Ava

    ReplyDelete
  3. Here's my creation,
    my cardThanks for looking.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is my first challenge ever.I love this Crafty Creations Website. Thanks for looking at my post.
    http://justbecausecardsandmore.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope I did the right thing to send my notebook with butterflies... It is also my very first challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hallo Saskia ik heb mijn challenge inzending geplaatst. En dit is mijn eerste challenge inzending. Erg leuk om mee te doen.

    Groetjes Ilonka

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello girls, I have linked my card via Mr. Linkie...but it says it is not working inspite of looking like it is...like me some days! LOL!! I thought I would link it the 'old fashioned' way:

    http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/1362217?cat=500&ppuser=179849

    I would also be interested in applying for a Guest Spot on your blog!! Thanks for the opportunities you are giving us!!
    God bless you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I don't know if the link worked so I leave you acomment here anyway. My blog: http://anitashobbyverslaving.blogspot.com
    Have a nice weekend, Anita

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello again girls - I have another card for your challenge - I hope that is okay!!! You can find it here:
    http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/1362339?cat=500&ppuser=179849

    Thanks for looking - God bless you!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for another fun challenge. Everyone's creations are great!

    Here is mine for this week

    ReplyDelete
  11. I forgot to add that I am interested in trying out for the guest designer spot. Thanks for considering!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such lovely creations ladies!!!

    here's mine:
    ... Joyful Stamper: Ahhhhh, Springtime!Thanks for another great challenge!
    blessings, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is the first time I am participating!! Love all the projects and cards the DT made!
    I just linked my project to Mr. Linky.
    Have a nice weekend!
    Martha

    ReplyDelete
  14. Here is my entry for the butterfly challenge. I'm a bit late, but I really wanted to play.

    Thanks for looking and for this fun challenge ladies.

    Here's my card:

    http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/1363439?cat=500&ppuser=129892

    ReplyDelete
  15. I added my card to this challenge using Mr. Linky. Hope it works! If not, my card can be found here:

    http://oma-idratherbecrafting.blogspot.com/2009/05/crafty-creations-challenge.html

    Thank you Saskia for directing me to this blog. I had fun creating this card as I love butterflies.

    ReplyDelete
  16. wow I've only just found your fantastic challenge blog. Great dt work, I would like to enter a card I made last week, if that is ok?
    You can find it hereThanks I will be back to take part in some of your other challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Fab cards girls, I just entered! Hugs, moni

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi,
    I would love to be considered for the GDT,
    You can see my entry HERE on my blog,
    you would be more than welcome to look at my other crafty items if you have the time,
    Hugs
    Angie

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi all,
    Decided to have a go at the challenge, lovely creations so far.
    This is my first challenge entry with you (only started blogging a couple of weeks ago).
    Hope my link works, if not here is my blog:
    http://handmadebyteri.blogspot.com
    Luv,
    Teri

    ReplyDelete
  20. PS- forgot to mention I would like to try for the Guest Designer too.
    Thanks,
    Teri

    ReplyDelete
  21. Not sure If I did it right in Mr Linky so will leave a comment here. Only just seen the challenge and really wanted to take part so here is a very last minute entry.
    click here

    ReplyDelete
  22. must have got the code wrong. Will try again:
    yoclick here Fingers crossed this time!

    ReplyDelete