Followers

Pages

03 June 2009

Challenge # 18 - Sand and Sea

Thanks to all of you who participated in last week's butterflies challenge !

Deena will announce our Guest Designer for the next 2 weeks on friday!

Now it's time for another Crafty Creations Challenge!

'Sand & Sea'

is the theme!

We accept any craft project!

This week we have another FABULOUS SPONSOR!

Ingrids Kaarten
is offering up these 4 pieces of fabric for our lucky winner!
Have a look at her shop for more lovely fabrics, cards, decoupage papers, etc.
The website is in Dutch, but it's no problem to send Ingrid a message in English for any information or order. She's shipping worldwide!


Now, for some design team inspiration, have a look below!



Ali



Deena


Jaime




Have fun crafting! We are looking forward to seeing all of your creations this week! For those of you uploading your work on Splitcoaststampers use keyword CCCW18

Don't forget to link your creations using our new easy to use Mister Linky. IF MISTER LINKY IS NOT WORKING PROPERLY, PLEASE LEAVE A LINK AS USUAL IN THE COMMENTS! THANKS!


11 comments:

  1. I have just enjoyed looking at all the inspirations for this challenge. Love them all, this is mine,hope you like it too.



    http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/1368053?cat=500&ppuser=129892

    Kindly, Peggy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great theme and DT cards, lots of inspiration for us. My card is here

    http://daisychain-daisychain.blogspot.com/2009/06/summer-fun.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very fun challenge, thanks a bunch! And wonderful job by everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi,
    Great challenge !!!
    DT work is fab !!
    I used Mister Linky , thanks for looking.

    Greetings,

    Peggy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Not convinced Mr linky is completely better so you will find my entry here.
    Great pieces as always from the DT.
    Best Wishes Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fun challenge again, and fabulous DT-examples!!
    Mr. Linky is still doing weird, so I'll just leave a link here :)
    Here is my card!
    X, Ava

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi,
    Not sure if Mr Linky is working or not,
    Did try, but just in case HERE IS MY CARD
    Hugs
    Angie

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hope I'm not to late, I made the card but forgot to put it on my blog and link it to you. Anyway, you can find my card here. Thanks for looking. Ineke

    ReplyDelete
  9. I want that fabric!!! Or at least for you to tell me how I can get it! LOL

    ReplyDelete