Followers

Pages

23 June 2009

Challenge #21: Stars & Stripes

As July 4 fast approaches in the USA, I chose Stars and Stripes as our challenge theme this week. Your project can include any kind of star or stripe, it doesn't have to include both and doesn't have to be a patriotic project. Just have fun!

I'm giving away the prize this week and it's a brand new acrylic stamp set by My Favorite Things called Funky Flowers.
Here's what the design team came up with this week to inspire you:

Our guest designer Ann made this stunning card:

Jaime made a fabulous altered clipboard showcasing her cute boys.

Sakia made this adorable baby card:

Deena used a beautiful birthday stamp on her card.

And I (Ali) chose a July 4 theme with this red, white and blue card.

Any crafty creation is accepted and you have until Tuesday June 30 at midnight to post and leave us a link using the Mister Linky Form below, to be entered into our random pick for this week's prize. If Mister Linky isn't working, please leave your link in the comments section.

For those of you uploading to Splitcoastampers please add keyword CCCW21

We can't wait to see what you create - happy crafting!

14 comments:

  1. Great challenge! Love all the DT cards! You can find my entry in Mister Linky!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just found your site today and just posted my Stars and Stripes card for this week's challenge through Mr. Linky.

    Thanks for having this site to help get our creative juices flowing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, I am a day later on the garden challenge, have no idea where the week went! Finished it early this morning, oh well, next time. This weeks challenge is great, already have my stars ready to go, will post it tomorrow, it is also going to be for Cinema Saturday, like that 2 in one. Thanks for continue to challenge us each week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A quickie this week for Caleb's friend Calum's birthday party tomorrow. Not sure that my link is working properly for some reason.

    Great DT projects as always

    Cheers Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great DT projects have made a stars and stripes card.
    Thanks for looking
    hugs
    tracy
    xxx
    Have added my name to linky
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful stars and stripes cards by the DT!!
    I have posted my card in Mr Linky.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi all,
    Great challenge this week, thanks!
    My card is posted via Mr Linky, but here is the long version just in case!
    http://handmadebyteri.blogspot.com
    Hugs to all,
    Teri

    ReplyDelete
  8. great work from the DT, i have entered my card via mr linky.
    Love n hugs
    Vikki xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, that's cool. Mr. Linky works for us now. LOL Love all the beautiful inspiration I've seen. Loved the challenge, gave me alot to think about but I'm happy with the results. Thank you for having me.

    Kindly, Peggy

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great creations Ladies and a fab challenge too i have put mine in Mr Linky.
    Val xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your team continues to inspire.
    Great challenge to appreciate our freedoms.
    Thanks,
    Beverly Gotthardt

    ReplyDelete
  12. perfect dt cards! and a fun challenge again this week :) thanks!!!

    ReplyDelete