Followers

Pages

24 June 2009

DT Call and Winner Challenge 20

Scroll down for this weeks Challenge. . .

Congrats to http://lilacanglia.blogspot.com/2009/06/grandad-fathers-day-card.html on winning the random drawn prize. Please email me your snail mail, johnandjaime@clearwire.net , and I will get your prize in the post.

Now for the DT call. . .

We are sad to say that Miss Steph has had to step down from the DT. We wish her much luck in her future endevors and hope that one day she will be able to join us again on the DT. We need to extend many thanks to her for all that she has done in getting this Challenge blog going. THANKS STEPH, You are MISSED!

So we are looking to fill 2 DT positions, as we have decided to add another as well. From now till July 21, the call is open. We ask that you comment here and link to your blog, so we can have a look see, also if you want to place a DTC behind your name in linky for the challenges between now and then. We will announce the 2 new DT members the first week of August.

As a DT member you would be responsible for picking a theme every 6 weeks, sponsoring or finding a sponsor for it, and posting it that week. You would be responsible for 1 piece of work every week to be loaded no later that Tuesday before next challenge and getting to as many of the entrants as possible. As we try to get to all of them, we do understand that life happens, but it is much easier with Mr. Linky. If you have any other questions feel free to Email me or Deena with them. johnandjaime@clearwire.net or moonrise@videotron.ca

Remember to enter the Stars and Stripes Challenge below.

14 comments:

  1. WOW thank you very much,
    Have emailed you, but I normally end up in the junk, as yahoo etc doesn't like my surname (Easter),
    Would love to be considered for a DT place, you can see all my creations HERE ON MY BLOG
    Thank You,
    Hugs
    Angie

    ReplyDelete
  2. i was just introduced to your challenge site today...i'd love to be considered for your DT, my stuff can be seen HERE thank you for taking the time on my blog and good luck to everyone that tries out :) shelly

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just found your site today and also joined your Stars and Stripes Challenge. I would love the chance to become a DT member. I have become a follower of your blog and plan on participating in your weekly challenges from here forward! Thanks for the consideration.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oohhhh what a wonderful opportunity! I would love to be considered for the chance to be part of your DT too!

    Hugs mandyxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have joined in with the Stars and Stripes challenge this week, would love to be considered for your DT you can see my creations here
    Cheers Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  6. HI- I WOULD LIKE YOU TO SEE MY BLOG AND TO CONSIDER ME AS A PART OF YOUR DT- ALSO I MOSTLY DO SCRAPBOOKING AND ALTERED AND NOT CARDS- I THINK IT EVEN CAN BE A CHANGE AS I KNOW LOTS OF SCRAPPERS AND NOT CARD MAKERS.
    ALSO I AM A WEB SHOP OWNER- SO I CAN DONATE PRICES FOR MY WEEK FOR SURE AND I AM A MANAGER OF ONLY IN ISRAEL SCRAP- CARD FORUM SO I CAN " SEND" MY CUSTOMERS (OVER 1000 AT LEAST) AND MY READERS TO THIS BLOG.
    OK- HERE IS MY BLOG- YOU CAN SEE THAT THIS ONE IS NEW- I OPENED THIS IN BLOGGER 7 WEEKS AGO AND I HAVE 10000 ENTRIES.
    http://iritshalom.blogspot.com/
    HOPE YOU LIKE MY WORK
    IRIT SHALOM- ISRAEL

    ReplyDelete
  7. My dream is to be on a design team. I am quite new but very addicted to card making and crafting, being in a family of crafters it had to happen eventually. I love all things paper and I love a challenge. I'm always anxious to try something new and I'm always learning as I go. I invite you to visit my little country house on the web, stay as long as you like. I thank you for the opportunity to be considered. You can find my blog here.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just found your blog through saskias blog... i would love to be considered for your DT...a wonderful oppertunity.

    I understand the 'terms and conditions'.
    Please take a look at my blog, there is a little bit of 'everything' on it.
    Best wishes & my fingers are crossed
    http://lynsblogger.blogspot.com/
    lynx blackdragon

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you so very much for my super challenge prize, it arrived just now,
    I adore them stamps, and the papers are lovely and the borders are long enough for me to use on A4 cards,
    Thank You so very much,
    Hugs
    Angie

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi I am Jessica from Australia, 24 year old SAHM of 2 little girls, love to craft and would love to be considered for your DT position :) you can see my blog Here!!
    I found you thru Saskias blog! xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh I love your challenge blog. I would love the chance to be a dt member. Here's my blog

    Thanks very much

    ReplyDelete
  12. I found your blog via a link from the lovely Saskia.

    I'd love to be considered for your DT. You can find my work on my blog {here}

    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'd love to be considered for your Design Team because it would be lots of fun. Hopefully I'm not too late since I just found your blog. I'm going to try posting on my blog several of your July challenges over the next couple of days before I leave for the weekend (back Sunday pm). My (mostly card making) blog is at http://creationsdecheri.blogspot.com/.
    I have some scrapbook pages on my blog and one sewing "project" (School play costumes).
    I did buy a couple of things yesterday to try my hand at altering but I haven't decided yet what to do with them. Anyway, check my blog for the next couple of days for my entries. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete