Followers

Pages

30 September 2009

Crafty Creations Challenge #35 leaves /autumn theme

Hi it's Shelly and I'm excited and nervous as this is my first time hosting.
Thanks so much to each of you that joined along in last weeks "windows" challenge
We had a lot of fun looking at your creations.

Now it's time for another challenge "Leaves/Autumn theme".

I designed the sketch for my card, myself but you do not have to follow it.
You can enter any type of craft project just have fun!

This weeks sponsor is very special to me Leah from PaperBlooms. She makes the most beautiful crocheted blooms and the sweetest crocheted butterflies! Leah also takes custom orders. The lucky winner of this week's challenge will receive these delicate lovelies

Now let's see what the DT has created for this challenge~be sure to visit their blogs for
details on their creations.

This is Rose's last week as our September Guest Designer :( Thank you so much Rose, for sharing your beautiful creations!!! We have so enjoyed having you with us this month!!






















We can't wait to see what you all create! Be sure to leave us a link with Mr. Linky below and if you are uploading from SCS please include keyword CCCW35.


14 comments:

  1. Can't actually see the sketch and would love to follow it.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  2. sorry about the sketch confusion.. when i design my own sketches i dont draw them out i just piece the paper together onto my cardstock. i'll draw this one out today though and post it on my personal blog . have a super fun day cant wait to see your creations! xx shelly

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just saw your post about this challenge over at the Cricut MB and thought I'd play along. Here is my entry...I actually used it for two other challenges this week over at Cuttlebug and Mojo Monday.
    http://i640.photobucket.com/albums/uu123/dahling61/cards005-2.jpg

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab DT crafting. My card's with Mr L x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very beautiful fall cards made by the DT....thank you for all the inspiration!!!
    I have posted my card in Mr Linky.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have never used My Linky before so don't know if I have done it right Shelly :-(. I have put the link to the page of Autumn cards I made please can you do the rest for me, sorry to be so silly
    Sandra
    xxx thank you

    ReplyDelete
  7. O.K. I hope I did this right with the link and thanks for the opp to display my cards, I have only been doing this 4 months and with all the great talent out here I'm just happy to have comments and feedback
    TFIM so much

    ReplyDelete
  8. I;m loving making autumn cards at the moment. Here is my card.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is my firsy posting of comments. I love all of your challenges. You are all so talented.craftylady-kay,blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. How do you see the cards entered please?

    Sorry new ti this Linky Lark :-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi slowef, Click on the Mister Linky box at the bottom of our challenge post, and then click on a name in the list that opens, to go directly to their post.

    ReplyDelete
  12. What great inspiartions by the DT, I was sooo excited as I had the perfect image in mind to play along! Hope you like it! I couldnt get it anymore autumn if I tried!!
    Keryn :D

    ReplyDelete