Followers

Pages

04 November 2009

Crafty Creations Challenge #40: Use a Pull-Out Feature! Sponsored by Fresh Brewed Designs

Thank you to alll who participated in last week's Give Thanks challenge. I must say that all of the creations were amazing!! Please check back in a bit to see who the lucky winner is!!

This week we would like to see you use a "pull out" feature. You can use tags, photos, or whatever you like!! Scroll down to see what the Design Team has created to inspire you!!

We are being sponsored by Fresh Brewed Designs this week. The owner of the store, Heather Dennis, was generous enough to supply each member of the Design Team an image to use for our cards!! Thank you so much! The lucky winner of this challenge will get to choose THREE images from Heather's shop! Be sure to stop by and see all of the Fresh Brewed images.

Thanks so much to Magda for being such a wonderful guest designer for the month of October!

Please welcome Teri as our new GD this month, we look forward to seeing all her creations over the next few weeks!
(Our November Guest Designer)
























Please leave us a link with Mister Linky below, and if you are uploading to SCS use keyword: CCCW40, Thanks!

13 comments:

  1. these samples are fantastic! i will have to see what i can come up with.......

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hiya ladies!
    Thank you soooo much for choosing myself to be GD for November. I'm thrilled to be part of the team (well, for a bit anyways).
    Hope my card is worthy of it. You can see my post HERE
    Thanks again!
    BIG hugs,
    Teri xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi all
    lovely idea and love the DT projects
    Paula xx

    heres mine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great inspiration from your DTeam. Thanks for the Challenge!
    You can see my project here
    Hugs
    Phoenix

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great theme and wonderful DT samples. Thanks for looking at my card which you can find HERE.
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Ladies, you did an outstanding job with my images! I am literally speechless!!! WOW!!! I am smiling from ear to ear! Thank you!

    This challenge is so fun. I can't wait to get started on my card.

    Heather D.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my, these are such creative DT entries. You have given me inspiration for mine.

    hugs
    Pattie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Loved the cups and owls, this one was a lot of fun, Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  9. ladies as always your cards are awesome! im so lucky to be on this team with you all :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great DT offerings again and lovely challenge. Thanks for looking at mine left with Mr Linky

    ReplyDelete
  11. So fun, i finally made my card for this week's challenge. Love the inspiration from all of you clever and creative cardmakers! Thanks for having me,

    Kindly, Peggy

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Ladies, thank you very much for my GD for October. It was a great fun. BIG HUGS
    And HERE is my card for this challenge.
    Hugs, Magda xxx

    ReplyDelete