Followers

Pages

18 November 2009

Crafty Creations Challenge#42 - metal or metallic finnishes

Thanks to all of you that joined us with last weeks challenge and we are looking forward to seeing what you all create this week, our new challenge is
Metal/Metallic finnishes
ideal for all the Christmas card piles we are trying to create!
I am sponsoring this weeks challenge and the winner will recieve their choice of any image from
my digi shop - Doodles by Hope Jacare
and also a few goodies that I enjoy working with - some charms, a Sakura metallic pen and a few surprises
(I do like a surprise).



What have the DT created this week? Pop by their blogs to see what they have been up to













We are looking forward to seeing what you come up with! Be sure and leave us a link with Mister Linky below, and if you are uploading to SCS please include keyword CCCW42



9 comments:

  1. oh no lol...number 1 never wins,
    great challenge though lovin the DT cards xxx
    sandra xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic projects this week, I love them all. I will try to join in again this week if I get time
    hugs rozzy xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the DT creations, thanks for looking at mine

    ReplyDelete
  4. What lovely DT cards!
    I have added my card to Mr Linky.

    Greetings from Germany
    Regina

    ReplyDelete
  5. A beautiful selection of cards by the DT, take careX:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your beautiful metallic cards, ladies! I miss you the fun here at CCC!! Ali

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello, this is my first ever challenge, my daughter Lovely Linda, entered me before I knew anything about it! Here is my card:

    http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/1548944?&cat=500&ppuser=235698

    Thank you for having me, this is very exciting for me!!
    Lesley aka SuperNan

    ReplyDelete
  8. The information here is great. I will invite my friends here.

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete