Followers

Pages

09 December 2009

Crafty Creations Challenge #45 : Christmas for my pet

Thanks to all of you who participated in last week's 'lace and distressing' challenge.
Now it's time for another great challenge!

Christmas for my pet!
... Cat, dog, goldfish, rabbit,... they all deserve a nice present, isn't it? :)

This week we have another FABULOUS SPONSOR!
Teri is so creative. She designs lovely doodles. The winner of this challenge gets 3 free digi-downloads (your own choice) from Teri's shop





Let's see what the DT has come up with for this challenge. We all used the cute designs from Teri!


Peggy (Guest Designer December)




















We can't wait to see what you all create! Be sure to leave us a link with Mister Linky below, and if you are uploading at to SCS please include keyword CCCW45.
Enjoy crafting!



6 comments:

  1. WOW - stunning samples from the DT!
    You guys have worked wonders with my little images - thank you so much for doing such a wonderful job girls!!
    Hope you get loads of entries!!
    Hugs,
    Teri xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely agree. Wonderful samples. I like them very much. I hope I will have some free time and be able to join this challenge. This Christmas time is I think ideal opportunity for creating such wonderful pieces of art.

    Take care,
    Elli

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the pet for christmas theme. Beautiful creations for our inspiration. Thank you for another fun challenge ladies.

    Sooo closer to X-Mas now...

    ReplyDelete
  4. As my card says, Have a Purrfect Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous DT cards. My efforts with Mr Linky

    Mel X

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Scrapbooking Challenges & Competitions search engine today (look for timestamp: 19 Dec [LA 02:29pm, NY 05:29pm, UK 10:29pm] - 20 Dec [OZ 09:29am]).

    ReplyDelete