Followers

Pages

17 February 2010

Challenge #55 "Stitching"

Thanks to all that joined us last week.

There were so many amazing cards :)



Our challenge this week is:

'Stitching'

We would like to see any form or amount of stitching on your cards.


Our sponsor this week is
Stamps and Smiles.


You could win this fantastic digi stamp set:
Love Birds , it has 9 images and 7 sentiments!



Now here are the awesome creations by the Design Team,
using the digi made just for them by Jennifer at Stamps and Smiles


Have a wonderful week and don't forget to link up your

creation with Mr. Linky so we can find you.


Peggy - Guest DT for February


Rose



Mandy












14 comments:

  1. Hello,

    Beautiful dt's card.

    I added your blog on my new blog which lists all the challenges every day.

    If somebody of your team agreed to come every week to indicate the challenge on the blog, it would be brilliant.

    Please let me a comment on the blog, with your email address
    Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! This blog post will be advertised on CraftCrave in the Scrapbooking Challenges and Competitions category today (look for timestamp: [17 Feb 01:00pm GMT]).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow... What cute little cards the DT came up with this week. I love the birdie image too...
    I just posted my creation so let me know how I did with this challenge.

    hugs
    Pattie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful samples DT, I LOVE each of the designs using the Love Birds by Stamps and Smiles!

    Have a fun week ~ Hugs, Jennifer :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. DT did a beautiful job with the challenge!!! Thank you for this wonderful challenge!!! I love sewing on my cards :)

    Hugs,
    Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVED this challenge - thanks for all the fab inspiration!
    Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  8. luv stitching soooo LOVED this challenge! LOL

    I'm in :-D

    Sandra P

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  10. The dt cards are great. I love stitching on cards,

    best wishes

    jolanda xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great DT projects! Glad I could play along!
    Shanna :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love everyone's projects!!! This was such a great challenge! I haven't stitched on a card in a such a long time.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely theme this week, DT creations are super!

    ReplyDelete