Followers

Pages

14 April 2010

CHALLENGE # 63: Limited Edition Challenge

Hi everyone! Every week you come up with such amazing creations! You razzle dazzle us with glitter and bling, a gorgeous combination of papers, ribbons, flowers, brads and pearls...!!!

Now what if we didn't have the endless supplies that we have become used to at our crafty fingertips? Our challenge this week is just that...limiting our options!

It's my (Deena's) LIMITED EDITION CHALLENGE !! You can only use 1 designer paper, 1 image and 1 embellishment!! We are daring you to try it...I know it will be hard for some of you not to reach for just one more embellishment...but I know you can do it! I can't wait to see the results!

OUR FABULOUS SPONSOR is THE DIGI KITTY giving away a VALUE BUNDLE (9-12 digi stamps) to our winner!


Have fun! Now here's some inspiration from our design team!














Jaime


Please leave us your link with Mister Linky and don't forget to add the KEYWORD: CCCW63 if you upload to your SCS gallery!

8 comments:

  1. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave today [14 Apr 02:00pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  2. This one was hard for me! I am not so good with Limits- just ask my husband!I loved it though!
    Katt

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave today [15 Apr 02:00pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oops, sorry I already linked and realized I had ribbon and brads on here, just disregard mine, but I left a link to your challenge, at least I did one thing right.

    ReplyDelete
  5. WoW! What fabulous inspiration samples the DT has cooked up!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your challenges, I consider flowers embellishments and hope you do to. The DT did a great job once again.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great challenge, thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete