Followers

Pages

21 April 2010

Challenge #64 - Distressing

This week we are thrilled to announce the addition
of some new members to the Crafty Creations Design Team.
We all enjoyed visiting those of you that showed an interest
in joining our team, we are only sorry we couldn't have you all!
But we warmly welcome


They have made a fabulous start I am sure you will agree
in their first week!
We are pleased to welcome back
Softpencil as this weeks sponsor
of our 'Distressing' Challenge
One lucky winner will receive
A $15 Gift Voucher to spend in the wonderful Softpencil shop.

Beth our guest designer for April


So from our DT we have....










Jenn



Jaime



Please add your project with some type
of distressing to Mr Linky
And you could be the lucky winner of the $15 Softpencil Gift voucher....
Remember to add CCCW64 to your keywords when uploading to a gallery. Have fun!

19 comments:

  1. I love your challenges and the DT always have such great projects. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. great cards by the DT,hugs cheryl xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!!! the DT girls made stunning cards! I love them all! I´m really glad to sponsor Crafty Creations one more time, thank you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave today [21 Apr 02:00pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this challenge - distressing is second nature to my card making!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love adding distressing to my projects! Thanks for a great challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love distressing cards. Great projects from the DT.

    ReplyDelete
  8. thanks for reminding me that the simple techniques can really finish off a card!
    Katt

    ReplyDelete
  9. One of my favourite challenges. Keep up the good work. Have linked my card with Mr Linky.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'll second what Naomi ^ said: "definitely one of my favorite challenges!"

    LOVE the gorgeous samples! Thanks for another great challenge, ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I just love distressing! I don't think of using it often enough. Love all the inspiration you all shared with us.

    Thanks for having me, Peggy

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for a great challenge- the distressing really added to my card!

    ReplyDelete
  13. great cards from the DT
    have ' nt done distressing for ages so was ncie to do it again

    ReplyDelete
  14. It is done! A new card with distressing and also faux silk. Let me know what you think, thanks for the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks for the great challenges, love playing along here.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi there, thanks for wonderful challenge site..it's great!!
    Lynn :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great Challenge totally out of my comfort zone distressing but was quite pleased how it turned out
    hugs
    laney

    ReplyDelete
  18. Some absolutley beautiful cards. I love distressing and so it was fun. Sorry but it belongs to other challenges too so I grouped the one with my Christmas Cards all Year round

    ReplyDelete