Followers

Pages

07 July 2010

Challenge 75 - Make Your Own Button

Thank you for all your fabulous Ice Cream and Cakes projects!
All looks very yummy.

Our challenge this week is:
MAKE YOUR OWN BUTTON

Buttons can be made of fabric, paper, plastic, wool etc.
You can also alter an old button. Anything you want.

Our fabulous sponsor this week is
PIXIPETALS
You have a chance to win some fantastic goodies!!!

Pixiepetals sent me some goodies, I've (Magda) used them on my card.

Here you can see some inspiration from the CCC DT.

Please welcome this month's new Guest Designer: Katie Tate (Both Sides of the Paper)!!
We are so happy to have her join the team for July!!

Katie

Deena


Bernie

Claire
Georgia


Magda
Jeanet
Jenn




Shelly


Jaime


Please use keyword CCCW75 when uploading to any online galleries, thanks!

11 comments:

  1. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave today [07 Jul 12:00pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey this one was easy! Love that I could make it quickly, need to leave for the day. Needless to say I love the inspiration you gals come up with...well, I love to compliment geniuses at work.

    Kindly, Peggy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the theme of this week as buttons are one of my many craft addictions lol.
    Fan DT cards again x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love making my own buttons, so simple and look stunning. DT cardsa re full of inspiration. Debbiexx

    ReplyDelete
  5. , I am very pleased with the production of color. It mounted on plastic coffee stirrer

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW! The DT really outdid themselves with such beautiful cards! Love the 3D most of them have.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the challenge,right up my street,I've kept meaning to have a go at making my own button! thanks for kick starting me.x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ladies,great cards by the DT. This is my first visit. Look forward to see you all next week.

    ReplyDelete
  9. wonderful theme!

    thanx for the opportunity to play along with you all!

    xoxo silvi (germany)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you for this challenge. I've never done much with buttons, because I just don't think about them. I enjoyed playing around with them on my cards though. The DT did a wonderful job.

    Thanks,

    Debra (dj1952)

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is my first time doing a challenge here. I liked the challenge very much and the DT's cards are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete