Followers

Pages

14 July 2010

Challenge 76 Sketch

Thank you all for joining us in our last weeks challenge
"Make your own button".
This weeks challenge is the first one set by me (Jeanet)
and I hope you like it.
I made this sketch for you


You can use anything you want as long as the sketch is clear.
So use your imagination and we come to see what
you have made it!

Our sponsor this week is
Photobucket

with a $ 20 shopping spree!!!
A little bit about the famous Simon Says Stamp store for those who doesn't know them yet:

In business since 2002, Simon Says Stamp is striving to offer you the best selection of Rubber Stamps, Altered Art, Scrapbooking, Artist Trading Cards, and Paper Crafting Supplies in the world. We stock over 100,000 items in our warehouses so that we can offer you quick service and one stop shopping at a great price!

Happy customers are the heart of our business.


We work hard to find and deliver to you the latest in stamping and paper crafting supplies! Attending classes, workshops, and sales meetings around the world, our goal is to keep our product offerings fresh and current. Make us your one stop easy shop - and we'll deliver right to your door!
Here you can see some inspiration from the CCC DT;

Katie



Bernie


Shelly






Claire



Jennifer







Jaime

17 comments:

  1. What a BEAUTIFUL sketch and absolutely gorgeous DT samples! Cant wait to play!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave today [14 Jul 12:00pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this sketch cant wait to have a play , mojo is running away with ideas , love the DT cards x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab DT creations and enjoyed playing with the sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab DT creations and enjoyed playing with the sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the DT creations :D You´re all so creative!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful sketch and DT´s, ladies!
    Here is my idea:

    Sports

    XOXO
    Tina

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi ladies, I love this sweet sketch, I kept mine a bit simple, yet added a few stickles. Might want to improve on the stickling though.

    Thank you for the challenge, I love your fine cards ladies.

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW, the DT cards are beautiful and I absolutely LOVE the sketch. So glad I got to play along:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Glad to be joning you for another challenge, thank you. DT cards are lovely. Debbiexx

    ReplyDelete
  11. love the LO - I used it on a card for a blog hop i am in. Thanks!!! IT helped pull it all together.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I have a lo made this sketch. You can view it via my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  13. what a great sketch i will make a card whit this sketch to, and put it by mister linky

    I am arina and I am now a follower off your blog.
    I live In the netherlands
    greetings from arina

    ReplyDelete
  14. VERRY PRETTY SKETCH I PUT MY CARD WITH MISTER LINKY A VIEUW MINUTES AGO.

    GREETINGS FROM ARINA

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks for the sketch! I just loved it! Also, fab cards done by all the DT's. YOU GO GIRLS!
    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Fabulous sketch. I really like how my card turned out all because of you:)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Fabulous sketch will definitely use again
    carol x

    ReplyDelete