Followers

Pages

25 August 2010

Challenge #82

Well ladies you certainly seem to love your butterflies! We had such a selection of fabulous projects - thanks to each and every one of you for joining our challenge!


For our new challenge this week we are proudly sponsored by



so for your chance to win a $10 gift certificate



all you have to do is enter your project following this
3, 2, 1 recipe:
3 patterned papers
2 ribbons (or trims)
1 charm

Of course your project can have more than this on it, but it must have this recipe of items as a minimum!


Our wonderful DT have created beautiful projects to kick start your inspiration!


























Jeanet



Simply link your card in Mr Linky below, and if you use SCS simply put CCCW82 in the keywords.



I can't wait to see all your beautiful entries to the challenge!




9 comments:

  1. Great cards DT!
    I go with this challenge this afternoon. It would be a nice thank you card. I make them for the team who guide us on my holiday next friday. I'll be back on the 13 september

    Saskia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the recepice :)
    The Dt card are so beautiful!
    Hugs Anneke

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great cards from the DT's. I especially like the altered star.
    I have entered my card for this challenge.
    Sharon
    aka Celticrafter

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have entered my card for this challenge:)
    Heidi

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful cards! Can't wait to see who the winner might be... maybe me?!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great inspiration cards, terrific challenge

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Wow!!! The DT has done an awesome job with this challenge!!! I really enjoyed doing this one! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great Challenge, as a novice I really had to work at it! Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This was a fantastic challenge! I loved the recipe. Thanks for letting us play with you!
    Happy Creating,
    Mary C

    ReplyDelete