Followers

Pages

04 August 2010

OUR NEW DT MEMBERS!!

Hi everyone!! It's time for us to announce our new DT as we know you've been waiting to see who will be joining the Crafty Creations team!! Thanks to all of you talented ladies for sharing your work with us!

We only have room for 4 at this time, so you made it really tough for us to choose!!

Please give a warm welcome to...

Sharon (Shari-Anne HappyCrafter)
Amy Duff (Papertrails by a Paper Lover)
Melissa (MelissaMade)
Jenni (Jenni's Crafty Journal)

I for one can't wait to see their first creations as DT members over the next couple of weeks!! I know we're all in for a real treat!!

See you soon, and have fun creating!!

7 comments:

  1. I'd like to extend HUGE congratulations and a very WARM welcome to the team ladies! bx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome girls - I hope you have lots of fun with the team! Cheers Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! Thanks so much everyone - I look forward to being on the team! Congrats to the other ladies too!
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello all - thanks so much for the welcome - looking forward to being challenged! Please forgive me if I don't say much on the Yahoo group I'm afraid I find it quite difficult on there, but will do my best!!
    Jenni x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome! I am so excited to have you all on the team!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much for the lovely welcome & well done to the other ladies too. Can't wait to 'get cracking' as a fully fledged DT member.
    Sharon x

    ReplyDelete