Followers

Pages

23 February 2011

#107 At the bottom of my garden....lives!

Sorry everyone - for some reason the post went on a day early.
Appologies will try to sort it out later! Best Wishes Claire x
Please note last weeks challenge still open at present.
 
We are thrilled to welcome
Delicious Doodles as sponsor this week!

Claire here hosting, and my challenge is
Down at the bottom of my garden....lives!
A bit of fantasy won't go amiss here.

Pop over to Delicious Doodles
for a wee look at all of Teri's gorgeous images.


So straight to it...
As always wonderful samples from the Dt
for inspiration


 Jenni

Bernie



 Claire

 Amy





The lucky winner this week can
pick 4 images from

if you're using SplitCoast use CCCW107
 in the keywords. Thank you!







12 comments:

  1. fab DT cards...not sure if the linky thing is missing but I will post my card inHere for now.

    fi
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great cards and love this wks theme , my mind is wizzing with ideas
    nicky

    ReplyDelete
  3. AWESOME makes ladies!! Love what you came up with using my images, super stuff!
    Hugs to all,
    Teri xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there-The cards are so beautiful. I actually did this for last week and thought it could fit too for this week since my theme was to have a rainbow around butterflies who are surrounded by spring flowers as they travel up the big flowerthat spread nothing but love:)I don't see a link here yet so you can view it at http://createdbybb.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry everyone - for some reason the post went on a day early. Appologies will try to sort it out later! Best Wishes Claire x
    Please note last weeks challenge still running.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very beautiful the DT's works!!! Love to see this Beauty))))

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely cards, hope mine fits, hedgies do live at the bottom of my garden..Under an upturned boat!
    (Lyn)

    ReplyDelete
  8. So good to make it here this week. Last week went by so quickly. I had fun with he fairy theme. Beautiful inspiration as always. I love coming out to play with you all. Kindly, Peggy

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your theme this week. The cards by the DT are great! I love the inspiration. Hugs, dj1952

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your cards are so cute. Thanks for the challenge, Aluna

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you for a nice one girls, dt work is fab. Debbiexx

    ReplyDelete
  12. .....um...rabbits used to...(live at the bottom of my garden...!
    (Lyn)

    ReplyDelete