Followers

Pages

06 April 2011

Rain Showers - Challenge #113

Hi ya everyone! This is Melissa and I thought it would be so much fun to create cards this week for April - and what better then with Rain showers - I live in Portland and let's just say there is plenty of rainy inspiration here! However, the flowers are starting to come up and spring is definitely in the air. So let's see those projects that are inspired by the RAIN - this means umbrellas, puddles and rainy scenes!!! My favorite part about this challenge is our wonderfully awesome sponsor - Some Odd Girl.
digital stamps

I love these adorable stamps and Kristy the creator is just fabulous! This is what she had to say concerning her lovely digital stamp company:

"Some Odd Girl is the place to find fun and quirky digis that I know you will love! Some Odd Girl was inspired by two great friends who are such dolls! They took one of my pencil drawings and made it into red rubber and that act of generosity spiraled into what you see today. I am a married momma of 2 who has a hubby who not only loves me but supports my crafting and my site as my IT guy. What more could a girl want? I am an artist born who started out with pencils then acrylics and now also scrapbook and am a cardmaker. I design things that I love and hope you have as much fun with our stamps as we do! We'd love to supply the winner with 3 freebies of their choice from our shop so I hope you'll take a look around and pick your favs!"


Wow!!! Three stamps of your choice from her shop!!! She was wonderful enough to allow the Design Team here at Crafty Creations to choose a stamp to work with! The creations from the design team are truly gorgeous - so take a look, be inspired, check out Some Odd Girl and enter our challenge for a chance to win!









(outside)


(inside)










Jenni
Jaime We hope you enjoy this challenge. Don't forget to link your card with the Mr. Linky below and to leave a comment for the wonderful inspiration provided by the Design Team.

4 comments:

  1. Awesome Challenge and Beautiful DT Inspirations! Hope you have a wonderful day! Happy Creating! Sara

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for a great challenge and awesome samples from the DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful work from your DT. Thanks you for this fun challenge.

    ReplyDelete