Followers

Pages

15 June 2011

#123 - Just Imagine

It's Juelmarie and I'm delighted to be hosting my first theme - which is "Just Imagine".

I am thrilled to introduce a new sponsor for our challenge - Patties Creations

I am an Internet Technology Professional and an Artist. I always dreamed of being an artist, but I found out quickly that I needed another field to support my family so I pursued a Degree in Information Technology. I love to use Adobe Photoshop and Fireworks to enhance my work. I just recently started selling my very own digital images and I am so excited to be here sponsoring this Challenge.



I created a character called Pattieboop and her cat named Allie. Pattieboop is an 11 year old girl who is very opinionated. She was created by me, Pattie Gomez on September 7, 2009. Pattieboop is an average 11 year old and she loves dressing up. She is very petite in nature but stands tall because her mother always told her that “If you stand tall you will one day become someone important”. Pattieboop always remembers her mother’s words and makes sure she is noticed.

The prize for one lucky winner (drawn at random) is 3 images from Patties Creations!
So for this weeks theme I'd like to continue the "dress up" and imaginary life enjoyed by Pattieboop; let's see how you all "dress up" this week - please bring all your fun characters to the party!!

The DT had a few Pattieboop characters to "play" with - here's what we did with them:

Christine














If you upload to SCS please add CCCW123

Please link up your cards below - can't wait to see your "dress-up" characters this week!



2 comments:

  1. Wonderful DT inspiration - thanks!

    Deanne :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. "just imagine" - great challenge theme - thank you!

    ReplyDelete