Followers

Pages

13 July 2011

#127 - BOYZ TO MEN

Hi everyone! It's Christine here and it's my first time hosting the challenge.

Thank you for your fantastic entries for last week's 'Paris' challenge.

As I have three sons I have to make quite a few 'male' cards and am always looking for new ideas, so for this challenge I have chosen the theme

Boyz To Men

I am looking forward to seeing your creations for the men in your lives from babies to pensioners.

I am thrilled to introduce a new sponsor for our challenge - Lili Of The Valley


Lisa and Laila have generously offered this fantastic prize for one lucky winner this week



The Design Team were lucky enough to be given some images to play with and this is what they created with them for your inspiration. Please visit their blogs and see what else they do.

But first our Guest Designer for the month of July

Shirl Leong


Now the Design Team

Amy


Bernie

Christine


Deena
Donna

Jenni


Juelmarie

Peggy


Dawn

Now it is your turn to show us your creations and have some fun!
Please leave a direct link to your creations below and don't forget to add keyword CCCW#127 to your gallery uploads.









5 comments:

  1. Super creations from the GDT and DT. Thanks for the wonderful inspiration and a fun challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. what great inspiration! thanks for the challenge

    ReplyDelete
  3. How many are we allowed to enter? Just decided to make a card for my husband so I was just wondering since I already posted one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great inspiration from the DT, thanks;

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks girls, lovely work by you all. Dx

    ReplyDelete