Followers

Pages

17 August 2011

#132- COLOR COMBO - RED ORANGE & GREEN

Hello to all, Peggy here and hosting this week's CRAFTY CREATIONS CHALLENGE #132. I just love bright colors and just now noticed that out of my 3 challenges hosted here, they are all color related and the next one is also one. So I now solemnly vow to find some other kind of challenge for the next one I host. That said, I know you will have fun with these since summer is a season of bright, vivid colors right.

This week we have 2Cute Rubber Stamps as our Sponsor. It is always fun to play with Heidi's cute images. I know the DT had a ball with them, just have a peek at all the beautiful creations they added. Some of us used the new Baby girl bunny. They can't come any cuter!
"2 Cute Rubber Stamps are cute and whimsical rubber and digital stamps that can be used for cards, scrapbooks and much more. Heidi is the owner/designer/illustrator and loves seeing her cute illustrations turned into rubber stamps. The BEST thing about 2 Cute Rubber Stamps is that “YOU” can get involved in the creative process by voting on her sketches and submitting ideas of your own".

Want to play, all you do is enter a card with the Color combo suggested and that's it! You could win some fun prizes. We will be watching out for your entries.

Peggy (that's me)



Amy




Claire (hopejacare)


Juelmarie

Christine


Jenni



Deena


Nana Donna

Jaime


WINNER OF CHALLENGE #131- MALE BIRTHDAY - SKETCH is:


CONGRATULATIONS



NIC (coops) with this so happy young male card! YAY!
Contact me at dmcervantez(at)gmail(dot)com
to claim your prize

RANDOM GENERATOR :12

Thank you all for joining in the challenge last week, we did get to see some extraordinary talent at work again. All the Design Team enjoyed admiring the gallery!




2 comments:

  1. oh wow i won, thankyou so much ladies.
    off to send my email now :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found that rather a difficult challenge as I'm not so comfortable with those colours lol.

    ReplyDelete