Followers

Pages

14 March 2012

#161 - MOTHER GOOSE & FRIENDS

First, I have to thank everyone who joined last week's challenge. Sure was fun to see all the fun stripes. Our lucky winner for this week is:


Congratulations Brenda! Your card is absolutely the sweetest thing in pink stripes I ever saw. Love the beautiful embellies too. Please contact Deena , by clicking on her name and she will tell you how to claim your prize.




...and now, on to this week's challenge. I thought MOTHER GOOSE & FRIENDS could be a fun theme for this week's images from our Sponsor MELJEN'S.




You can play along using anything that reminds you of Mother Goose or any other kind of fairy tale character. So get your cutest attires out and join us.


Donelda's card is beautiful with the Over the moon image. I love the golden stars on the chocolate background. What a special card for a newborn.


 Lindsey's card is another version in blue and it's sooo pretty, my favorite color is blue, so to this one I am completely partial. :)


Kathleen created such a pretty layered and vintage style Mother Goose card. Such lovely flowers!

Juelmarie made an easel card with Little Bo Peep


Jaime created such a precious and  feminine card with Little Bo Peep. Love the butterfly quartet!


and here is mine. I used Little Bo Peep and used the background flowers as the little meadow her sheeps play in.


Please remember to add the keywords CCCW161 when uploading to splitcoaststampers.






2 comments:

  1. FAB and FUN challenge. Whenever I see images/pictures of the Mother Goose character, I seem to always find them in hues of blues and browns. That's what I've used on my card. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful Mother Goose & Friends DT creations. I went with a fairy tale character instead of Mother Goose and entered 'Tales of a Mermaid.'
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete