Followers

Pages

02 May 2012

Challenge #168 Mother's Day Cards/ Gifts

This week we are celebrating MOM!  Let's see Mother's Day cards and gifts celebrating today's wonderful Moms!


OUR SPONSOR THIS WEEK  is  SAN'S DESIGNS!  
I live in Sweden with my husband, our little boy Theo and our cat. We live in a town called Nyköping on the east coast, just 10 km south of Stockholm. I'm in my thirties and I have recently gone back to work after beeing on maternity leave for a year and a half. 

About three years ago I started to discover digital stamps, and how I could convert my own doodles into digital stamps. When I started my own blog; San's Design, I also started a webshop, where you can get some of my designs. Others are being converted into rubber stamps by a swedish company called Stämpelkällan. Every month you can visit my blog and download a new freebie. These freebies are only available for one month, and then they are replaced by a new one. There are also a few free templates and word arts on the blog.

I hope that you will enjoy creating with my designs as much as I do drawing them!


Susanne is generously offering the winner of our challenge 5 images! AND if we have more than 50 participants we'll choose a runner up and he/she will receive 2 images as well!  How fun is that??  Thank you San! 



Claire made this super card for Mom! Take a close look at her fab details! 

Deena
I just loved working with this sweet image from San's Designs (Strawberry Cake)!  I made a digital hybrid card. 


Juelmarie's card has an awesome steampunk look using San's Steampunkess image; something for the super cool Moms out there! 


Rudlis made this pretty card that reminds me of a ladies clutch purse! Brunch anyone?



Donelda made this purrrrfectly sweet card with San's super cute KITTY CAT image.

Peggy made this card with this sweet little cuddly bunny.
The sentiment says ``For my dearest mom``.

Now it's your turn! Show us your own Mother's Day cards or gifts! 
Leave us your links below and have fun with the challenge! Deena 


6 comments:

  1. Great DT! Thanks for the fun challenge!
    Carri-abusybee
    www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great challenge. DT, great projects.
    Gerda
    http://cardscreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yikes, I posted the wrong thumbnail picture! The link is correct tho :( Sorry about that! Thank you so much for the great challenge & inspiration. Best, CG

    ReplyDelete
  4. Do you some more practical gifts for mother's day to share?

    Send gifts to pakistan

    ReplyDelete