Followers

Pages

12 December 2012

Challenge #200 Wise Words

I hope you all enjoy this week's CHALLENGE...

WISE WORDS - use a quote or saying

...here are a few Christmas quote examples you might choose from... It need not be a Christmas quote, but 'tis the season, so I thought I would include these! 

Christmas waves a magic wand over this world, and behold, everything is softer and more beautiful.  ~Norman Vincent Peale

From Home to home, and heart to heart, from one place to another.
The warmth and joy of Christmas, brings us closer to each other.
Emily Matthews


It is Christmas in the heart that puts Christmas in the air.
W. T. Ellis


The best of all gifts around any Christmas tree: the presence of a happy family all wrapped up in each other.
Burton Hillis


'Twas the night before Christmas, when all through the house 
Not a creature was stirring not even a mouse; 
The stockings were hung by the chimney with care, 
In hopes that St. Nicholas soon would be there.
Clement C. Moore


At Christmas, all roads lead home.  ~Marjorie Holmes


Choose one of your own favorite quotes or maybe one from the list above, and add it to your creations this week! 


A Creative Need Digital Stamp Images is sponsoring this week! 




I have been an artist and crafter for many years, and I enjoy creating in many styles and with different materials.
It is my practical side that led me to using digital images in my own creations. I simply love that they can be so easily resized, flipped, and printed , and they take up no space in my crafting room! 
I have merged my love of drawing with my need for realistic images by digitizing my own pencil sketches.  My drawing style is influenced by simple realism, everyday moments and natural beauty.
You will find new images every month at A Creative Need, Squigglefly and  Can You Digi It?!

I am pleased and proud to be sponsoring this challenge! Thank you to the design team for their wonderful creations, and best of luck to all the participants!

The winner will receive 3 images of their choice from my SHOP.  

Deena Perreault


Let's have a look at what the team did this week to inspire you! 
















4 comments:

  1. Congratulations to the winner and thank you for another great challenge - enjoy your week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the lovely challenge and the amazing DT creations for inspiration! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful DT inspiration, thank you for the fab challenge.
    Merry Christmas.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful creations by the DT - thanks for sharing! Helen x

    ReplyDelete