Followers

Pages

02 April 2014

#260- Color Challenge

Welcome to Crafty Creations for the new challenge.  First lets finish off the last challenge with a winner and my top 3 picks!  (My it is hard choosing just 3!)

Mr. Random picked #34 Nana Connie
Please contact, Me, Jaime to claim your prize.

Top 3 This Week





Wonderful job to all of you, it is always so hard to pick!
Now on to this bi-weekly challenge!  I am just getting back from Hawaii--all that glorious Blue water and warm Yellow sunshine!  I would love to extent that vacation, so let me see what you can do with 
BLUE and YELLOW
 as your color challenge this week!

Our sponsor for this one is Creative Need! 
"I have merged my love of drawing with my need for realistic images, by digitizing my own pencil sketches. My drawing style is influenced by simple realism, everyday moments and natural beauty. I'm hoping that my images will fill a need in your creative hearts and crafting homes too!
You will find new images every month at A Creative Need, Squigglefly and Can You Digi It?!
I am pleased and proud to be sponsoring this challenge! Thank you to the design team for their wonderful creations, and best of luck to all the participants!
The winner will receive 3 images of their choice from my SHOP."
-Deena Perreault
A Creative Need Digital Art Stamps
 Make sure to visit Deena at A Creative Need!

The Design Team did a fabulous job once again.

using ACN stamp

 Mary
using ACN stamp



Using ACN stamp



Using ACN stamp

using ACN image

Now lets see what you can come up with!  Make sure to link before Tuesday, April, 15th, for your chance to win!  Check out all the Rules to win in the upper corner under Rules & Information to be eligible! 



6 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for choosing my card as one of your Top 3! I'm honoured! And I'd just like to say those are fabulous dt creations for your next fun challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, I am so honoured to have been chosen as one of the Top 3. Thank you so much. Congrats also to my fellow winners. Thank you for hosting such wonderful challenges and for the design team’s inspirational creations. I will display my badge with pride in my sidebar.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Superb creation done by all DT's. Thank you for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  4. das ist ja spitze, dass ich unter die top 3 kam. vielen dank. freue michm sehr.

    lg. meggi

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've followed up with a second e-mail to Jaime since I didn't hear anything in response to my first e-mail. Thanks for choosing me as the random winner. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is the error message I got in response to my leaving the above comment.

    "Delivery to the following recipient failed permanently:

    johnandjaime@clearwire.net

    Technical details of permanent failure:
    Google tried to deliver your message, but it was rejected by the server for the recipient domain clearwire.net by aspmx.l.google.com. [2607:f8b0:4002:c07::1a].

    The error that the other server returned was:
    550-5.1.1 The email account that you tried to reach does not exist. Please try
    550-5.1.1 double-checking the recipient's email address for typos or
    550-5.1.1 unnecessary spaces. Learn more at
    550 5.1.1 http://support.google.com/mail/bin/answer.py?answer=6596 c77si2443061yhb.144 - gsmtp

    Very frustrating! :-(

    ReplyDelete