Followers

Pages

09 December 2015

#304 Happy Holiday

Welcome back to Crafty Creations for this fortnight challenge.  We are fast approaching the holidays, as some have already started depending on what you celebrate.  Share with us your Happy Holidays, but first lets find out who won the last challenge sponsored by Creative Classroom Online.

#8 Leona
Congrats Leona, and email me for prize details.


And our top three picks...


Fabulous makes by the 9 who entered this last challenge!


The current challenge is sponsor is...

 A Creative Need Digital Art Images opened its doors to fill a need to evolve my creative passions and pursuits!
I have been an artist and crafter for many years, and I enjoy creating in many styles and with different materials.
It is my practical side that led me to using digital images in my own creations. I simply love that they can be so easily resized, flipped, and printed, and they take up no space in my crafting room!
I have merged my love of drawing with my need for realistic images, by digitizing my own pencil sketches. My drawing style is influenced by simple realism, everyday moments and natural beauty. I'm hoping that my images will fill a need in your creative hearts and crafting homes too!
You will find new images every month at A Creative Need, Squigglefly and Can You Digi It?!
I am pleased and proud to be sponsoring this challenge! Thank you to the design team for their wonderful creations, and best of luck to all the participants!
The winner will receive 3 images of their choice from my SHOP.
Deena Perreault
A Creative Need Digital Art Stamps




We hope you enjoy our holiday ideas from the DT....

 Mia







Jaime's Advent Calendar 



Make sure to link your creation and follow all guidelines set in the side bar to be eligible for the prize.



8 comments:

  1. Thank you so much!
    I am honoured to have been chosen as one of your top 3.
    Congrats to other winners :)

    Lovely makes by the DT for current challenge.

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such beautiful creations from the DT.

    Congrats to the winner and top three.. All lovely makes..xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful DT creations! Congrats to all winners.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for all inspirations and wish you happy holiday.

    Marjeta

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for the fabulous challenge and beautiful DT work for added inspiration! Sending HOLIDAY HUGS! :) Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats to all of the amazing winners!! I love all the DT Creations! Gorgeous! I love Jaime's trees. Fantastic! Merry Christmas! Thanks for another fun challenge!

    - Susan, {Scrap A Thousand Words}
    {Sentimental Susan}
    {Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenges}

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful and adorable creations. Congratulations to all winners. Here's my warm New Year greetings to all of you. May you all have a wonderful holiday celebration with your family and loved ones. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete